View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #272 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
Zstore is a quality outfit, they will take care of you.

I receive a lot of things via UPS and Fedex as well as independent shippers every day. You have to inspect every box before you accept delivery. Time-consuming but necessary.

And you never know...that scratch might have been caused by an overzealous new owner opening the box with a sharp knife...I speak from experience....
So I got some updates for the Nismo High Wing from the Z store. Luckily I did not deal with EVO-R directly. He's on vacay for 2 weeks to celebrate CNY.

The Z Store got 2 new spoilers with 1 having the same exact issues with the broken weave at the edges. As for the other one had a blur in the resin at the inner tip and a small hair line scratch which hopefully can be buffed out.

I'm at the pt where I'm just going to have them ship it out so I can have it by sometime Tuesday. We'll see if by the time I get it in person, it won't be so bad. =/ This sucks...