View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #49 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Thank you sir
It would be a dream to hit 700rwhp for bragging rights then have actual 600-650ish to play on. I feel that my hold back is my exhaust. So until we get her on the dyno who knows. Plus it's a different "new" dyno than she was on previously so that's will make it harder to see how much I gained from the gt2860rs also.
I did want to ask what a/r did you go with on your turbos? And what rpm do you hit full boost. Right now the gt28s hit full boost around 4-4500. Was thinking the gt3071 .64 would spool around same time? Or if I should stay with .86? Any feed back you can give me on your setup is much appreciated your numbers are sweet and would be over joyed to have the outcome you have had

I have the .64 A/R housings I hit full boost 4000-4500 Rpms. I do think your exhaust is going to hold you back man. I had the Greddy TIC exhaust that has a 2.4 O.D that connects to 3 inch down pipe. This was a big time restriction it was hard to get over 600whp for me.

Here is my mid boost graph with the F.I 3 inch exhaust the only difference now on the car is I have open dumps. Since I have done that the car feels more responsive, I will be going to get re-tune end of March early April for more boost.