Thread: [For Sale] SIMOTA1 garage sale
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SIMOTA1 garage sale

all items are subjected to paying 3% paypal fee and shipping cost at buyers expense

first up

CF carbon b pillars.... ive had these ever since... absolutely nothing wrong with them... beautiful and they have been cleared with PPG high glamour clear... no chips or scratches.... only reason why i took em off my car is that i bought top secret ones... $70 bucks and its yours (plus 3% paypal fee and shipping) SOLD SOLD SOLD to depointfive0

kellyfields hood strut kit... V2... nothing wrong with them i loved these so much only reason why im selling is it hits my password jdm covers... it actually marked them already i had these on my oem engine covers and they were great... comes with all the hardware needed i forgot to include them in the pic but trust me ull get them $60 bucks (plus 3% paypal fee and shipping)SOLD SOLD SOLD to billet370z

radiator cap and winshield washer fluid caps.... i realize that the "Z" is from the 350z... reason being is that i bought these back when the "Z" from the 370z wasnt even being produced yet.... $15 (plus 3% paypal fee and shipping)SOLD SOLD SOLD to muzik212

top secret couplers and clamps..... these came with my top secret super induction system.... my car is red.... you already know why i took off the blue couplers and put black ones... absolutely nothing wrong with them... about 7 days old in my car and i drove my car only once with them on.... i swapped them out with black ones and t bolts.... inside diameter is 2.75 inches $20 and its yours(plus 3% paypal fee and shipping)

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 03-01-2013 at 02:29 PM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote