View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
I like to run square wheels and tires... one because kills a lot of understeer up front, two because I can rotate while at the track... not killing my tires. Anyone that knows me, I can kill my brand new Rs3 in 1 day and chunk them out.

Nt03 do not come in +15, so I need to run +30 to clear front brakes and right offset to run 285's. Running a rear spacer is fine, the one I have is a bolt on so I will be later replacing it with a regular spacer and add extended ARP studs. Just no time to do it at the moment. I don't worry much about weight of spacers, Ideally yes u want wheels with no spacers but for me square wheels and tires is more important.
Thanks again for the knowledge. Man, I really wanna try RS-3 w/ 18" over my 19" with RE-11. I hear them being grippier. Currently I still have 245 and 285 rears and gets a lot of understeer. Maybe I should invest in a set of 18's.

Have you had any issues with 285/35 (instead of 285/45) bottoming out under hard braking like Mike?
Also, do u need to roll your front fender for 10.5" width with 285 in front?