View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute
Default 18"x10" and 18"x10.5" Track Wheels Options?

I didn't realize that it's that difficult once I go down from 19" to 18" for some track wheels. Currently I am interested in upping my width from 19"x9" and 19"x10" from my Sport Rays to 10" and 10.5" in width.

Currently I run 265/285 and someday like to have the possibility to run 285 all around. Unfortunately, my options are super limited when it came to styles.

Volks TE37 (SL) are wayyy out of my price range. I'm open to see what you guys can help me with. Also interested to know what Offsets I should go with, currently run -2.9 Camber Front/-1.8 camber Rear.

I'm looking to spend ~$1500 and hopefully the wheel weight isn't heavy either. < 20-21 lb would be ideal. So ideally I would like something that's Forged or similar fab techniques to cut the weight down.

Recap to why I want new wheels:
1) Run 18" wheels so I have better wheels selection
2) Lighter
3) To run Wider tires

The styles I like are:
Enkei Raijin - Largest width for 18"x9.5"

TSW Nurburgring - They only have 9.5" or 10.5", I wonder if 10.5" will fit in front.

BBS CH-R - I love too, but don't come in 18" Diameter, I'm sure it's expensive too

Enkei PF01 - I'm so-so with the style and seems like everyone has them

Last edited by scruffydog; 02-15-2013 at 03:35 PM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote