View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Really do wish there was a USB port on this car, one that I wouldn't had to have paid $6k extra to get.

Guess I'm going to have to wait until I can get a 2DIN HU compatible with the iPhone 5.

There's this option for the dummy slots, which I'll be doing soon I think. Getting annoyed with my radar detector cord blocking my clock...
When the Z34 came out for $30,000 in 09. They were the only car in the price range without a ipod connection and USB port. Now we are almost in the 2014 model year. And the Z is getting close to the $34,000 mark for a Z. And they remain the only car in the price range without ipod and USB connections. I never seen a $34,000 car with this shytty a stereo either. Materials were great quality at $30,000. At almost $34,000, We should have real magnesium trim everywhere as well.

We went from the best performance value in 09, to one of the worst buys right now for the money. not because z's are bad now in performance or reliability... It's still a high performing,reliable sports car... But by 2012, so many cars caught up in the driving excitement department and also found ways to massively upgrade their cars features and interiors along with improved performance.

We basically have new front, shocks and redesigned wheels. Oh and red paint on the brakes. Whoopyyyyyy!!! Yet prices strangely have gone up slightly over $3,000. I'm glad I bought a Z in 2011. Current Z prices today are laughable. 2011 was bordering ridiculous but I dealed $3,000 off my car. wish I hadn't wrecked my 09... That was an even better deal.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote