View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #438 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
This whole filter talk about being restricted where they sit is a bit rediculous. I mean its not like you force air into the intakes. They create a vacuume. They dont really need that much space. Just as long as they are not sucking in hot air really is the only concern and where they are positioned they will not do that.

Look at the BP kit. He has just one filter on there in a crammed location. These two filters will be just fine.
Great input! If this was a NA application it would be much more crucial. What is more important is how straight of a shot it is from the filter to the turbo. Large bends combined with large distances can greatly restrict. In the case of our kit it is as close to a straight shot is it is going to get.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote