View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
The best thing I can tell you is to keep trying to find them close to you and hear them in person as videos never do them justice.

As for the text of differences:

The SS cans have thicker walls so the sound will be slightly more muffled and have a deeper tone.

The CF cans have thinner walls so the sound will be slightly louder, and have a higher tone, a more 'exotic' tone.

I will also add to it what Tony told me when I ordered mine with the same dilemma. Do not choose on sound alone as it is only a slight difference and everyone's ears are different. Instead choose on the look you want more. Do you want the bling bling of the SS cans? Or do you want to be more subdued with the CF cans. You can't go wrong either way. Hope that helps.