Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:47 AM   #503 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
IMHO book 3 has been the best of the series so far. Not that the others are a let down, but because 3 was so epic as you said.

Book 4 is concurrent and unfortunately also the weakest. From what I understand, Season 3 will be broken up into two seasons. They may incorporate threads from book 4 into season 3. The writers probably will because much of it is setup for book 5 and it will help to move the story along.
Thanks, good to know. I'm trying to stay ahead of the TV series in my readings, I'll have to make sure I read all of book 4 before watching any of season 3. I have to admit I was pretty disappointed when book 4's first couple of chapters started off with new characters that I honestly couldn't give two shiits about. Guess I'll have to stick it out to see why I care...
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote