View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasubiker View Post
Guess that makes the decision for me on the areo kits I've been waffling on (OEM nismo s-tune/stillin)...Stillin's front end is made for cooling. They don't have a 2013 front out yet so I'll have to mod for the vertical LED's and who knows what other fit issues....patience is not one of my virtues. Ha. How much is oil cooler going to cost me and what do you rec on that?
Are you planning on true tracking on a road coarse or SCCA Solo AutoX kind of events? The 2013 comes with a factory oil cooler (small sandwich plate) that is sufficient for autoX. I took mine out on Sunday to the first event in 90 degree weather and my oil temps never even hit 220. 200ish is what it sits at normally. Had more then enough time in between runs too cool down. Road course racing and you will definitely need atleast a 25 row.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote