View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Scubasubiker
Base Member

Drives: Like I boosted it!
Scubasubiker is on a distinguished road
Default Bye Bye Miata...bought 370Z

New here. Come from a family of racers/ kit car builders. I've always been a motorcycle girl myself. Haven't raced cars in about 5 yrs. getting back into it with my new 370Z purchase. Ex never would let me race our miata....still bitter about that. Decided rather than hop it up, to buy something sexier and less plain. Tired of racing my folks ZO6 (awesome for straight, sucks for SCCA), dads cobra too....(550 hp, but no comfort and stiff controls for me). Currently building another Super 7 with my dad. Should be complete this month ( assuming he doesn't decide to fabricate some new part on the milling machine! ) Then we are on to putting the factory 5 together. I bought an LS7 for it. This one won't be sold...all mine baby! Expect we'll be working on that 2-3 yrs. Pics and albums to come... It will be obvious, but just so all you gearheads know, I know less than S**t about engines, mechanics, electrical etc... I like to race, do body work, and paint/ design stuff. Excited about making any new Z friends (any girls out there?)
Scubasubiker is offline   Reply With Quote