View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
What sales rep did you talk to?

The GT2860RS turbos in our Stage 2 kit do not max out at 550whp. You can push them to 600+ no problem if you have the motor build to support the power.
I guess I should not have said rep. It was a rep for a distributor of your kits. A very well known distributor I might add.

Would you like me to PM you this information?

But yeah thats what I thought. When he told me at 540 you will be maxing them out I got confused.

OK. I didnt want to get into it but I actually just inquired about cost of a tuner kit. I told him I had ID1000's and an Aeromotive 340lph and return system and wanted to run E85. So I was wondering if they offered tuner kits. He told me they do but then told me it would be stupid to run the E if i didnt have a built engine.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote