View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

I read that thread on Single vs TT. I am aware of benefits of setups. I am aware of the offered kits. But, his response is what threw me for a loop.

Here it is.......

"All of my statements are assuming a quality tune in which chances of detonation would be little to none. ~550rwhp is not a limitation for even 91 octane fuel on a VQ37, however it seems as though you have already made your decision. I would recommend going with turbos larger than stage 2s if you are concerned with detonation, they would be operating near there limit at around 540rwhp which drastically increases AITs. Actually we do not have cooling issues with our VQ37TTs, even being in a much warmer climate, so I could not relate to that statement."

WHen he states the stage 2 with the larger .84 ar vs .61 would be operating near their limits at 540rwhp is what concerned me. My slightly larger GT35 can hit that. See what im getting at here?
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote