Thread: Snow question
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Layla16
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Black
Layla16 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much to everyone for their responses! I think I definitely might need to invest in winter tires at some point. I feel a bit foolish for buying a car that should probably not be used as the primary vehicle, but I couldn't resist. I'm obstinate.

Though I did google this question along with browse the forum for similair questions, I hoped to get the chance to both introduce myself and get a more personalized response by creating a new thread. I like forums for the fact that you can interact with people

I realized the snow looked a lot more intense from a second story window than it really was. It ended up being basically rain. I took it very slow in case it was icy, and people were definitely annoyed by me. It's better to be melodramatic than find myself in a lovely position as the one showed above lol.

And I have not yet mastered driving this car in heels. I will though, mark my words!

And thanks for the info on snow tires. That makes me feel like if I get them this car will be a little bit more realistic as my primary vehicle. Hopefully there won't be too much winter left though :/

Last edited by Layla16; 02-13-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Layla16 is offline   Reply With Quote