View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I am sitting 20mm all the way around. There is no way to adjust the fronts with stock arms. Mine stayed near spec. I went ahead and installed the rear camber kit to be able to stay within spec in the rear. Some have gotten away with this setup without needing a rear camber kit. My advice is while you have it all torn apart it is worth installing the rear camber arms to assure there are no issues. If you are having a shop do it you just may have to make two trips after the springs are installed and settled. You will find out once you go to get an alignment.