View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:17 PM   #211 (permalink)
tefft19
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z sports
tefft19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Tefft your wheels are also in production as well already.
Thank you for the response! I have had no problems with your service and when I have emailed you, you respond. I was just a little freaked out about the other customers problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I want to chime in here because of the great customer service I had with Eric. I can only imagine the amount of emails he has to sift thru every day, it is more than understandable if he misses a few. Heck even if he read it and forgot to respond. Try giving him a call, he always answered or returned mine.

Also you guys are ordering a custom set of wheels built to order.........that does not happen overnight. Order some JDM wheels and see how long it takes.

Also from my experience the powder coating process takes the longest. Possibly due to a quality control issue. I would much rather the wheels be sent out correct the first time, than to wait AND have to deal with shipping them back because of a flaw.
I agree 100%. Like I stated before, I have had great service with Eric, but the other users issues had me a little worried.
tefft19 is offline   Reply With Quote