View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Garrett63
Base Member

Drives: 40th 370z
Garrett63 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
I am 6'5" (which I think is the limit for these cars as everyone makes a comment when I get out on how I fit in it) and lowered on Swifts. It's not slammed and you only notice the difference getting in an out the first few times. You have to angle the car for steep grades already if you use a little precaution you will be fine. It makes a big difference in appearance to lower it even if its just an inch so you wont look like a monster truck.

Nothing out of the ordinary with the rest of your mods. As far as which intake its a personal choice. I would go with Takeda because it is near identical and costs $100 less. You don't mention anything about exhaust. If you don't already have one I would add it to the list along with test pipes or high flow cats.
I wanted to add things piece by piece when it comes to performance. I'd like to feel a difference with just a CAI first then up from there. I continue to read that you get the most hp from the first mod. and since a CAI is 1/3 the cost of a good exhaust I would go with that first. Plus it leaves me more money to do the other things.

Thanks for that priceless info on the drop! means a lot coming from someone who is actually taller than me. I'll look into it.