View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I am 6'5" (which I think is the limit for these cars as everyone makes a comment when I get out on how I fit in it) and lowered on Swifts. It's not slammed and you only notice the difference getting in an out the first few times. You have to angle the car for steep grades already if you use a little precaution you will be fine. It makes a big difference in appearance to lower it even if its just an inch so you wont look like a monster truck.

Nothing out of the ordinary with the rest of your mods. As far as which intake its a personal choice. I would go with Takeda because it is near identical and costs $100 less. You don't mention anything about exhaust. If you don't already have one I would add it to the list along with test pipes or high flow cats.