View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Garrett63
Base Member

Drives: 40th 370z
Garrett63 is on a distinguished road
Default Whole list of things to do.

First off, I saw another 40th parked by my workplace in Fountain Valley... Never thought I would see one to be quite honest since I barely even see 370's at all in this high population area... Kudos to you, and will be on the lookout since the unicorn does exist.

Now on to the important stuff!

Interior pod lights!(bahaha)
So since some people would call it a no brainer to go with red "mood" lights as someone else once called them since its part of the 40th color scheme, I cant help but notice how cool that blue looks. Link provided here that has pictures.

NEW** LED Interior Map Light Pods- Free Shipping

As for other mods that are on my radar for the next month, I can be swayed another way by a compelling argument or bad experience.

After the interior/trunk/license plate lights

1. 20% tints
2. Takeda Attack CAI(Because of dry filter versus Gen 3)(still waffling on this one)
3. 20/25 spacers(no drop) if anyone has pictures without the drop let me know. I'm against the drop because being 6'4 is hard enough to get in and out of this beautiful piece of art. Oh and because of the 70% steep driveways around here scraping(scraping= not sexy IMO)

Maybe if I dont mind spending some more $ so soon.
4. New HU(Probably a new version Pioneer).
5. Sound deadening.

For you non-Canadian owners, Replace or not replace the stock HU? Based on sound quality.

Thanks to anyone who chooses to respond to part or all of this, I know it's a lot.