View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #608 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

Mr.kenchan, you need to work on your thread pre-screening.

mr.gale - i like to hunt my prey and wack them onto the iggylist. sometime im just in that kinda mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I'll give him some room this time, he's just someone who has never done camber arm and so much worry about people will screw up his Z..

oh well.... typical newb, I won't categorize him as "tupid"............. yet.
mr.alcheng- actually he's been around for several months. he kept posting up stupid questions and comments that made no sense so it was just a matter of time he got bumped into iggyland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
num num num..... pancakes, bacon and fruit for dinner
sounds good nismo. much better than the shiit i ate last night.. tacohell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ken

Drama going on in the office (nothing involving me - I just overhear lots of conversations). Think I might go home at lunch to avoid listening to it any longer. I have lots of Quickbooks stuff to do anyway
hi mr.jar- wooah, hope you dont get involved. this day and age, who knows wat triggers someone to pull out a big and just stink up the whole place.