View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #880 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Well including the Z we had three sports cars, all running high octane, all fairly high on insurance due to our ages. Having three 2 seaters and one 4 door car just is not very practical. Im tired of having to borrow my father in laws truck or rent a uhaul anytime I need to move something.

So anyway alot of different factors played into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
then why did you get rid of it?
I was very impressed when I test drove it and even more the longer I was in it. The wife loves it too which was the most important factor to me anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Huck and Matt: Looks like you guys had a great time! Hopefully soon I'll be able to join in on the fun! And Matt: You stalking Huck's wife? If so, you're doing it in the best way possible: Right in front if him! Hahahah

MRandMRS: Can't believe you dropped that hot azz Z! How do you like the Xterra? My wife has had two now.