View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default please help im leaking fuel =[

hey everyone i need a lil help.... well long story short, i was tired and just wanted to finish. i was doing a wire tuck on my z..... i needed to loop the main harness that runs across the block reverse. I needed a little more slack on the harness so i needed to loop it under a hose, heres where the stupidity kicked in Without even checking what the hell this thing was connected too prior to unbolting it, i guessed it was not a fuel line, boy was i wrong, it was a fuel line... i gave it a tug and it would not come off... i gave it a little more tug and it popped off leaking gasoline inside my engine bay... i freaked out and shoved it in as fast as i could and re tightened the bolts.... i started my z and its leaking like hell in the joint.... how can i reseal it?

here is a pic of the part i separated....

also when i try to remove it how do i prevent the gasoline from coming outa the line? it just kept coming out any help would be much appreciated....

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote