View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:50 PM   #33 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matcop View Post
I went to the Re11's and use my car as a daily driver and track it as we'll . You can also order them through Costco . You might see if they can order the new re11 ( a) version .

New testing on them says they are even better .
Re-11a's arent available yet and they are in VERY limited sizes. Mostly 15 and 16's. A few 17's and 18's. The widest size on 18's is gonna be a 245/45 at the moment. No 19's or 20's yet. Supposedly they will only be replacing a limited selection of the RE-11's to RE-11a's. Other then that, the RE-11's will not be completely replaced. They are also not planning on making any NEW sizes from the RE-11's so if they don't already have the size you want, don't expect anything for the RE-11a's.

P.S. I work in a Costco tire shop and was in touch with our Bridgestone rep to find out more on the tires and the release date.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote