View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
I was just about to say that!! seriouly guys get off the mustangs ball sack!! I'm not suprised... i picked a my z over a 07 GT500 that was paid for. just couldnt do it. once i got into my 350Z?370z i didnt go back to american. Z pride.
You guys need to post more often then There're several longtime forum members that have moved on to Mustangs from their 370Zs and they are quite vocal about it We need guys like you to step up on behalf of the Z haha. But seriously, it's all in good humor. Real car guys respect car guys

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote