View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
I am planning on lowering my car and getting a set of spc rear camber arms. MY question is this, when I take it to get aligned is the dealer going to be ok adjusting those camber arms considering it's not stock and they may have no idea how to adjust them?

Basically I am just wondering if I am going to run into problems getting someone to adjust these things...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYNO20 View Post
Doesn't HAVE to be the dealer... just wondering in general if there are problems getting these things adjusted or not.

Seems pretty straight forward to me...
you make no sense.

anyway, ive had my local alignment shops and dealers adjust various kinds of camber and toe rods, bolts in the past with no issue. spc is no different.

ive also had experience where a dealer did not want to touch my car as their alignment rack was too tall to get my lowered car on their machine. that's one of hundreds of dealers in my area.

so like i said, call beforehand, or take your rod with you and ask them if they'd install and align your car. you basically need to have the rod installed and aligned at the same time on these cars unless you can perfectly match both lengths while you install by yourself...but looking at your question, you probably havent done this diy in the past so best to have the alignment shop install it for you and adjust it.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote