Thread: Amuse
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Chiming in here...

I have an authentic Amuse kit, ordered from 370ztune (Bulletproof Automotive) in late 2011.

Bulletproof added the CF to my kit once it got to the US in the spring of 2012. Its on the bottom front lip of the front bumper, center sections of the rear bumper, and center top section of the wing.

I believe in supporting original designs and that's why I spent the money to buy an authentic kit. I realize not everyone can justify spending that much on a bodykit, but you really do get what you pay for. The shop that painted and fitted my kit was surprised at the quality of the kit and commented on how little work they needed to do to get it fitted. Even though mr Reaper up there claims his replica bumper was perfect, I remember him posting pics when he first got it and you could actually see through the carbon fiber weave.. but i'm sure its perfect.

In the end its up to you, i'm not trying to start a replica vs real debate here, but to me it was important, which is why I went the authentic route.

Hit me up via PM if you want to talk more about it.