View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #1305 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Partagas Serie C No.3 & Montecristo 520.

( Click to show/hide )

I'd like to pose a question/problem for all of you Cuban cigar guys

I have a billion cubans and I used to be really into them, just haven't had time to smoke them all...

Recently, I gave a few Montecristo #2's to a friend's dad... He came back at me after he smoked them, and gave the reply of, I don't think they are real...

His explanation, "they had uneven burn, and when I smoke a cuban they have a punch and I get lightheaded..."
This coming from a man who ONLY smokes $2-5 maduro pieces of sh!t I have never heard of...

Do you know if this holds any value? I have never had a Monte 2 burn crappy or lack flavor... And/or do you have a REAL way to prove certain cigars are real

*Side note* I have had people bring me boxes from Cuba, and I have bought boxes in other countries from Duty Free and my sh!t looks legit
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote