View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #180 (permalink)
Gawl128
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
Gawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond reputeGawl128 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Finally got a chance to read to the end of this thread...

What a car! The work you put into making your Z what it is ... It's inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to share it all! Your documentation of your build is sick.

So I am interested in doing a similar exhaust set up - intake set-up - and you've shown how important a tune is ... So hopefully that route as well.

Questions:
- First how well does your Z hold up on the track? Oil temps, brakes, ect.

- The steering complications you ran into post LTH install. What caused it? How could myself/others prevent or avoid it? Are there any F.I. LTH D.I.Y.s?

- The tune. From what I gathered, this is what really brought a lot of your parts together - making a big difference in the car. When I reach that point, what should I look for when trying to find a tuner (I live in South Florida)? What is a reasonable cost of a tune?

Again, that you for this awesome thread. Sweet Car.

- Charles
Gawl128 is offline   Reply With Quote