Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Michonne is another character that bothers me. I hate how she's so defiant and never says anything. Things would be so much easier if she would just answer Rick's questions.
yea, i forgot about that. her character is really grinding my gears right now. would it just be "too easy" for her to answer her questions and save a lot of confusion and awkward situations? maybe the writers couldn't figure out what she could and couldn't say so they just kept her from saying anything? i mean i get that she's scared of Rick's group but once she found out they were with andrea, seems like she would have said something. that's just dumb for the sake of being dumb, imo

p.s. doesn't it seem a bit out of character for her to be that scared of rick's group anyway? she is supposed to be some holy-roller bad*** with a sword. she was on her own for a long time with nothing but her two neutered companions. she wasn't scared of andrea when she first met her... she was weary of the governor but she had reason to be and she talked more than she is now.