View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #84 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
While driving home the other day, I was in a zone where setting the cruise control at 50 MPH would work fine.

I slowed as I came up behind a Mercedes S550, whatever that is, when suddenly, a small cloud plume came out the exhaust and he rocked (wiggled) his rear end a bit, and took off. I am still under 50 so I follow him. I keep seeing these tiny cloud plumes as he nails it.

For a 370Z it is like nothing. For a Merc S550 it was on the ragged edge. This goes on for a half mile when I turn off to go to my house and the guy leads me home. He waits for me to open the garage door and then gets out of his car. It is a CHP Lieutenant who likes me, and was driving this way for my benifit (with his 12 year old daughter). I said thanks but still wonder what benifit he thought he'd sent my way, but having one cop friend is OK.
"cloud plume" those always make me want to back off-don't care for whatever is in that "cloud" coating my car (Z in season)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I like officers of the law who are regular people, too

lol @ the S550 comment Better than a Prius
more Prius envy ?!