View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I would've went for amuse tbh, cheaper and looks better. But maybe your wanted to keep an OEM look.

I also like the look of the sport wheels on a nismo over nismo wheels.

Z34
Yes, I love these wheels (Sport Rays over Nismo Rays). I've seen this 40th Anniversary Edition video before too.

I like how the original designer of the 370z actually designed these Rays as opposed to the Nismo ones. The only thing I like for the Nismo is the enlarged width - plus even if I have the money, I wouldn't upgrade em to Nismo, instead I'd get myself a set of aftermarket dedicated track wheels.

As for the Body Kit, I think Amuse did a great job on it!! But I'd still prefer the OEM look. I fell in love with the Nismo body kit since it came out before I even bought the car - so I have a one track mind.

I think the ultimate 370z would be a 40th Anniversary Edition with all the Nismo Body parts & upgrades including Nav from factory. That would be one pretty nice 370z. Before I bought my car, I was going to attempt that, but I call the HQ and they wouldn't put the Factory Nav in the 40th like the European ones. Also, I would love to have the 40th in Black like europe.

Last edited by scruffydog; 02-11-2013 at 01:16 AM.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote