Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #64 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Belichek was attempting to confront the ref directly (and a replacement ref I might add, at very controversial time in NFL refereeing). Williams wasn't going after the ref. It could have been the opponent's teammate, his own teammate, a coach or a ref - the guy in his way was gonna get shoved after what happened to him. Did you see how long it took to calm him down? After I saw a replay that showed his helmet getting ripped off, I said, "ooooohhhhhhh... I get it now - he's pissed" lol
Doesn't matter, the fact is he still pushed a ref. I've seen players ejected for much less contact with officials.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote