Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #60 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I have to believe it was because the refs did not call a penalty on the 49er who ripped Williams' helmet off while he was laying on the ground. He was just getting up going after the guy, and the ref got in the way. I think the extracurricular activity after that play warranted more than two single, offsetting, personal fouls, but I think the refs did a great job of not letting it get out of hand, so I have no problems with how they called the game (minus a few missed calls).
Belichik got fined for grabbing a replacement ref's arm after a game and nothing for the player who just straight up pushed a ref.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote