View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpByCoop View Post
Thinking aloud here: Now that I think of it, the EVCS doesn't have a 'boost pressure' in pounds setting. It uses percentages. If you can decipher the manual translation it's an additional percentage of the WG pressure. (The manual was not user friendly).

Very confusing. So if you have 7lb wg spring and set the increase at 60%, it's 60% of 7lbs in addition, which is 4.2lbs.

7+4.2 = 11.2 theoretical boost limit

So I max it at 100% and I get 14lbs. 7lbs + 7lbs = 14 lbs. There is no way to raise it above 100%. I have the built in WG's on my twins, so it's not quite as simple to change the springs. I guess it's possible? Never done this.

I'll ask my shop. This might deserve a second chance. In the meantime, it's a dandy $500 boost guage. LOL!

Coop

Hey coop it's not that hard to change the WG springs it took about a hour or so to change both in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
I'm building it for anything past the 12lbs I'm running now lol... I envy u for having so much boost!
Sounds good man that your doing the build these car's built are a blast to drive.