View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #37 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Oh. That's a whole different story.

In college, I had multiple love-interests (at the same time) and I thought how clever I was that they were in different towns and states. they all were under the impression that they were in a dedicated relationship with me although I never stated that outright. I never dispelled it either.

I was hanging out one day at a swap meet in San Diego County with my local girlfriend (whom I later married and had kids with) and who do I see? Susan, my Tucson girlfriend. That was one of my awkward life moments. I still cringe just thinking about it and this was 30 years ago.
Haha I bet you thought you had it made up until that point to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
so, your male mistress?

do you get all lovey on the spouse when you saw him? lol
Or worse did he come over and try to talk to you and make things weird