View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #94 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnightmare View Post
help! i did my fangs today and i was trying to spray the bottom edge and it sprayed on too thick. now it looks shiny while the other parts look like the satin black. how do i fix this? do i use a fine grit sandpaper to even the color all out? the paint also permeated through the plastic painters tarp i used and i got paint on other parts of my bumper but i used goo gone to get that off.
ok man sounds like u were rushin... jus chill and do it slowly... if u didnt get it sprayed and missed some parts just chill first then spray it again.... to fix ur uneven coats... u have to reshot the whole fang area again.... jus do one to two coats of the satin black and ul be fine... but this time take ur time man dont jump the gun... REMEMBER... its not how long it takes to do the fangs that matters... its the OUTCOME of the fangs that matter...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote