View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #62 (permalink)
Gauge
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Nismo PW
Gauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the roughGauge is a jewel in the rough

Ladies and gentleman, I present the first meistschaft cat back + ART pipe combo ever. The results suck IMO. But nonetheless, here it is. There is a link in the description to my pre test pipe sound clip. Both videos were taken in almost the exact same spot, under the same conditions, with the same camera. My camera is pretty high quality and the sound is damn near spot on. It really is this loud in person, possibly louder. IMO the test pipes ruin the sound of the meisterschaft. It takes the richness away. The ART pipes were a long shot. I'll probably get a new exhaust now, as I actually like the test pipes. Since I was so impressed with the engineering of the test pipes, I'm highly considering the shockwave exhaust system.

Also, I have no clue what the white smoke is, maybe you experts can chime in on that. My car is essentially brand new, and it wasn't like this pre test pipe install.

Nismo 370Z Meisterschaft Cat Back + MotorDyne ART Pipes - YouTube