View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #9940 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Ever do any cave exploration/divinig? That stuff scares the bejesus outta me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
I have! we went on some underground rock tour and at the start of it, the group was already WAY ahead of us so me and my brothers took off running up and down the steps to catch up, leaving my parents (mostly my mom hyperventilating cuz shes claustrophobic lol and we saw HUGE rock formations underground and stalagmite's

when I was like 7
on a trip to MN we went down in an iron ore mine in the elevator the miners used. O. M. G.
I told my husband if the didn't move down soon (people jostling for a spot etc) i was going to have to get off. It was about 6ft sq. about 7 foot tall steel rusty box!!!! Uhhhh yea.....not my cup of tea. At all.