Thread: 19's or 20's
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 05:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dainedazz View Post
thanks for all the feedback fellahs. once the day gets closer to getting my rims, im gonna make my final decision! for now though, im thinking about eibach springs n slightly drop it with 19s. but i wanna see the rims in person and see if i'll be satisfied with 19s or 20s! if i go with 20s i'll see if i can come close or
match the diameter to the stock wheels. no other rims is a choice for me. these are my dream rims and im surely getting them for
my
dream car i guess i can always switch back to stock rims whenever i hit the 1/4 mile. thanks again everyone!

btw, shout out to all my filipino broskis!
Pare, the vsxx are not made for 1/4 mile,too heavy and too pretty to beat up on the drag strip l. Like you said, you can always switch back to your stockies. Actually 18's will be ideal for the long straights.

Whenever your ready let me know, i'll try my best to get you the best pricing on the VSXX plus we always airfreight our WORKS orders so you don't have to wait 3 to 4 months for them
LOU@AMPLIFIED is offline   Reply With Quote