View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #88 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Car has not been touched, yet. Insurance company's adjustor is saying that I wrecked my own car (even though insurance and their insured have formally accepted responsibility) and that the rims on the right side were already destroyed/curbed to **** (even though the body shop it's at now, the RIGHT one, says metal is flaking off of the curbing and it's definitely fresh).

I'm still in a rental. No work has happened yet. I'm going to spill as much metaphorical blood as I can via my lawyer. BTW, here is a pic of his toy, my lawyer is a bit of a car enthusiast himself:
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote