View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

Thinking aloud here: Now that I think of it, the EVCS doesn't have a 'boost pressure' in pounds setting. It uses percentages. If you can decipher the manual translation it's an additional percentage of the WG pressure. (The manual was not user friendly).

Very confusing. So if you have 7lb wg spring and set the increase at 60%, it's 60% of 7lbs in addition, which is 4.2lbs.

7+4.2 = 11.2 theoretical boost limit

So I max it at 100% and I get 14lbs. 7lbs + 7lbs = 14 lbs. There is no way to raise it above 100%. I have the built in WG's on my twins, so it's not quite as simple to change the springs. I guess it's possible? Never done this.

I'll ask my shop. This might deserve a second chance. In the meantime, it's a dandy $500 boost guage. LOL!

Coop

Last edited by SharpByCoop; 02-10-2013 at 05:32 AM.
SharpByCoop is offline   Reply With Quote