View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
Crash
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 02 Corvette Z06
Crash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond reputeCrash has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple of kits I've seen for the Gs that have LEDs around the head lights that look pretty good. But I have no idea about the Zs. I'd do some searching around on the exterior mod forums. I'm 100% positive we're not the only ones that want to change this.

The Audi's new LED strip they put under the head lights are freaking cool. I don't know if I'd do it to my car though because that's an Audi thing. It's like putting the halo headlights on non-BMWs... Wannabe.

I like to go custom if I'm going to do something. I like to be original and not jock others. That's just my thing though. If you want to do something like that to your car, it's all you! Do what makes you happy.