View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
I take back everything I said about these bolt extractors. Went down to garage ready to cut the night away. Decided to try again.

This time I went real slow and rocker it hard back and forth to dig the teeth in and used a hammer as well to get it as far down as it could go.

Little by little it creaked and turned until, SNAP! the glorious sound. So so glorious.

Both bolts are out, time to jack it up and get the easier ones off and install my test pipes.

I feel like I am in a very small crowd of people that has successfully done this. 4 hours into this install so far and I've just taken off 2 bolts lol.
I was goin say what are you talking about? Those bolt extractors have came into handy so many times I can't even count. Glad it worked out for you
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote