View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #2674 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

I went out last night for a drink downtown and ran into that same convertible black cherry that I see all over town. Evo r rear diffuser, 40th wheels, side skirts, springs and spacers. I watched him park as I was walking into a club to meet some strange. Anyways, long story short I was throwing back a couple beers and met some cool chicks and there was one other dude there that I met and we were all talking to these girls. I see this dude pull out his iPhone and had the front of a 370z as a wallpaper so I asked if he drove one and sure enough it was his that I've seen all over town. What are the odds!? Real cool guy about 50-55 years old, bought me a beer and we talked about the Z's.

Sorry for the long story. Just thought it was awesome finally meeting the dude driving tha sweet looking vert and just the way we ran into each other was cool. 4 good looking 40-50 year olds with silicone chests lol and us! (I'm just 26) they're fitness models....