View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

It's an even split between Nissan loyalty/story and what you have done to the car. They are looking for new innovative ideas in the car... Something unique and different which includes everything from performance to aesthetics. I think there are several members who do well in the looks department. But it's got to be a combo of looks and power. I guarantee you that they will be pushing the project z car to 500+rwhp. So you have to ask yourself what kind of events are they going to host? 1/4 mile, standing mile, circuit, braking, slalom, 0-60 and etc... How well will a NA car hold up? How about a SC'd car? We know the GTM stage 2 kit is solid against the greddy kit and should nose it out. Who all has a built block with forced induction? Will they really compare a track car against their street car? A track car is purpose built and a street car is supposed to be an all around car... These are the questions I am asking...

I think they will pick a TT car with a built block and a lot of effort put into it to be an all around performing car... From looks to power. What can be driven on a daily basis comfortably, what can be driven to the track and back home. I don't think they will go for an all out track car it just apples to oranges... What are your thoughts guys?
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote