View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #9595 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng- sounds good on those rc bodies! yah, i use to have sanwa long time ago. they are definitely good too. I just preferred my R1 over everything out there at the time.

hi ms.bc. yah, it's very unfortunate that there are idiots out there like them taffyapples that cant pay for their own well being. and we have to share the roads with them and care for them.

i dont have time to be dealing with bodyshops and all, so i prefer trying to minimize crashes by only driving my Z during the day, and on early hours on the weekends (but not too early as hungover people are rushing to their part-time jobs. ) even if i paid $$ for the poor person Fit, i still prefer drving that ecnobox vs driving my G in the snow.

i think it is a matter of time i get hit by a deer though while motoring my G or Z....
yep! See more deer on my way to work than i do people oh , and stoopid raccoons!