View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #9592 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

mr.alcheng- sounds good on those rc bodies! yah, i use to have sanwa long time ago. they are definitely good too. I just preferred my R1 over everything out there at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
mr. Bc and i had a lively discourse on that exact scenario just this morning....i drive through a depressed country side on my way to work. He says since i motor my Z so much that it's just a matter of time until some idjit country taffyapple hits me (and you KNOW they have no insurance ......defensive driving is the order of the day. I can't NOT drive the Z....its no good to me in garage.
hi ms.bc. yah, it's very unfortunate that there are idiots out there like them taffyapples that cant pay for their own well being. and we have to share the roads with them and care for them.

i dont have time to be dealing with bodyshops and all, so i prefer trying to minimize crashes by only driving my Z during the day, and on early hours on the weekends (but not too early as hungover people are rushing to their part-time jobs. ) even if i paid $$ for the poor person Fit, i still prefer drving that ecnobox vs driving my G in the snow.

i think it is a matter of time i get hit by a deer though while motoring my G or Z....