View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
THIS
i test drove a juke today and it was fun, a bit too high for my taste but nothing some coilovers couldnt fix
i only wish it came in a manual AWD, the CVT is nice, but i love driving manual too much lol

Coilovers drop it 3". FWD manual only does suck

interior is something i dont really care about, but after reading about ringland issues with the new WRX/STi, subaru is officially off my list and in my experience my old DSM was reliable, just have to keep up with maintenance thats all plus the EVO(except the EVO X) uses the same engine as the turbo eclipse does(4G63T FTW)

the Z is only fun when being taken to high speeds around curvy roads or on a track, if i went to the track often i wouldnt be complaining but i dont and honestly i want a car thats a fun street car
just driving my brothers turbo eclipse(my old DSM) is a blast around town and im not sure why it is like that but its just more fun then driving the Z around

Dude the z is fun even on the street. Main problem is. to make it fun, you waist gas driving around cruising at 3500-4000rpm

i would never straight up trade my Z for an Evo, i would sell it and use the money to buy an Evo(seeing as Evo 9s are about 18K used)
i use to own a DSM so i know what it entails but if taken care of properly, they can be just as reliable as nissans can
Evo's are fun too. Dude keep the Z though. Pay it off or see what the Z35 brings. Or pay it off then add a juke.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote