View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #58 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, i think the 370z was intended for folks in their late(r) 30's and above... per some release video by nissan several years ago.

same goes with the G35C. the intended demographics per nissan's designer was for mid-50's folks taking their wives (usually one at a time i guess ) to onsen on the weekends while their kids went to college.

why we get teens and younglings in their 20's complaining bout our cars is beyond me.
lollololololololololol. Man i dont think he's complaining. But realistically when you are trying to mod. This platform is a PITA. Period. I love my Z and not giving it up. But im already looking for something turbocharged to park next to my Z. Or a Big V8 that throws off some deep **** off the line.
I would loooooooove a GT-R but my wife would kill me if I dented us like that and sacrificed that much income.
An Evo is tempting. A juke??? I don't know but the juke Nismo looks promising. Camaro SS1LE. Now thats a fvcking car!!!!!

I am not going to jump any guns cuz i want a Z35 if it meets my expectations? And im still not trading my Z34 for it. I do love this car. but it's not SERIOUS enough as a push to the limit sports car anymore. I need more power. And this bitch is pricey to get it out

Dudes in here wanna fanboy it up on some car models. Looking at half the story. AWD is fun, it just harnesses a different criteria of fun and driving skill.
turbos give more access period.
the Z is NOT boring. It's excellent by a huge margin as a stock or lightly modded car. But it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and empty pockets when trying to mod for serious use. A bmw 135i is cheaper to mod. When you can say its cheaper to mod a BMW??? There's a problem.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote