View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #9559 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

The choice on the radio is either from KO-Propo, Sanwa or Futaba, I was thinking about the KO-Propo as my first choice but my friend told me some KO radio has glitching issue and the after-sale service in NA is not very easy, so I went on with Futaba, I used all three brands before and to be honest, I prefer KO-Propo, then Futaba and the 3rd choice is Sanwa.

The KO-Propo radio are very easy to use and somehow I get hands-on it very quickly, but with the issue my friend mentioned to me, I gave it a pass this time....

Eventually I went with the Futaba, not the most expensive one cos the price is about $500... If I am going back to racing as a regular I will go with it, but this time it's only a testing-water thing, thus I go with their 2nd line, which has all the features I need, the only difference is the speed is a tad slower.... some 0.00x sec slower.. what the heck...

Hey Mr.kenchan, it actually looks pretty cool..!!!

Have you check eBay or Amazon???
mr.alcheng- hey, ko-propo sounds good. i have the old R1.
im sure the futaba is just as great. it's usually've been between ko-propo and futaba for me too.

well, i know the chief engineer there so i am sure one call would get me one if i tried. i dont have much time to rc right now so it's been on the backburner of things to get.